Photos of Parliament of Andalusia
About Parliament of Andalusia
The Hospital de las Cinco Llagas (literally "Hospital of the Five Holy Wounds") is the current seat of the Parliament of Andalusia. Construction of the building began in 1546, as a legacy of Don Fadrique Enríquez de Ribera, who had died in 1539. The building functioned as a hospital until 1972. After being abandoned for several years, in 1986 plans were drawn up to convert it to the seat of the parliament of the autonomous community of Andalusia.
architecturehistoriclandmark










